• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Online PC gamers?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
On too many games. On and off though, depends on how busy I am.

But yeah, I play a bunch of stuff on and off.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
FEAR rocks, love it.

WoW I play, and a bunch of shooters.

ALso Dawn of War, love that game.

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
FEAR rocks, love it.

WoW I play, and a bunch of shooters.

ALso Dawn of War, love that game.

I couldn't get comfortable with fear. It's not my style of game. To quick and "Run and Gun" like the single player Call Of Duty games. I prefer a more strategic FPS that makes you think a little and plan ahead. Which is why I really like, and dominate SWAT 4.

I like the graphics and the extra slide tackles and kicks to the face in FEAR, but I was never very good. my ratio would only be like +20. I haven't played that one in a long time. It also doesn't run as smooth as all the other games I have on my PC. My Frames per second was quite low..like 45 or something. Annoying. I had no chance when someone was very close to me.

Never played WOW, it's not my cup of tea.

Call of Duty 4 should be sick.

Anywho, All this talk has put me in the mood.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
K, two things TCG-

Put you in the mood? didnt need to know that man, keep your internet content to yourself plz.

And btw, in ur avatar, you missed the ball in that swing:D

Bubble Head

Oct 14, 2006
I did Evercrack for 5 years. I have played CoH a bit and I am now a dedicated casual WOW player.

To most people, I just spoke gibberish.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Indeed.

I'm 18 and I dont even know all these things...

I dont know about PC games here at school, but everyone seems to be obssessed with halo here... yawn....

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Eh, not a hardcore gamer by any means, far from it. But I enjoy the occasional game, especially for plot. I'm sucker for plot in books, games, movies, all of it.

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
K, two things TCG-

Put you in the mood? didnt need to know that man, keep your internet content to yourself plz.

And btw, in ur avatar, you missed the ball in that swing:D

I could have went longer but the red light on my mouse is telling me it's dieing. Poor Bugger.

Everyone has a lefty joke don't they.:laugh:

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
Indeed.

I'm 18 and I dont even know all these things...

I dont know about PC games here at school, but everyone seems to be obssessed with halo here... yawn....

Halo is suppose to be the shit as well, but I never got into it. I like a realistic FPS. Robots and aliens with Faser guns with blue flashes of light coming at you is stupid IMO.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
BattleField 2, Special Forces battlefield 2142 soon Crysis ohh cant wait... Tiger woods 08 umm and some online poker.. think thats it lol

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Eh, not a hardcore gamer by any means, far from it. But I enjoy the occasional game, especially for plot. I'm sucker for plot in books, games, movies, all of it.

Play/Buy Oblivion that will take you forever to beat and actually you almost cant beat it fully.. it takes about 6 months if your hardcore with it. I LOVED it but couldnt keep going... the detail is amazing I thought the screen shots were real pictures and its a gorgeous game.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Halo is suppose to be the shit as well, but I never got into it. I like a realistic FPS. Robots and aliens with Faser guns with blue flashes of light coming at you is stupid IMO.

Play for 1 hr and you will be hooked, when your online u get it in ur head that your not shooting aliens, but ur trying to kill the bas-tard on the other end of my Microphone lol i was very very good at one point but stopped.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online