• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Online Tee Times

Grip It and Rip It

Aug 26, 2004
Have any of you guys used any of the online tee time reservation sites? How about the ones such as ezlinks.com that offer discount or special rates? I found a course here in Milwaukee that I'd like to play, and I found rates as much as 1/2 the normal greens fees. I'm a little skeptical though. Any thoughts?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
There's one here in Canada that i use on a regular basis. When Bravo gets back from his Ivan evac, ask him. I'm pretty sure he's a guru on the online booking stuff, if i'm not mistaken.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I started using EZLinks a couple of months ago, and it is awesome. I have had absolutely NO problems with it; the prices are pretty incredible, and the convenience factor is off the charts.

Thanks for informing everyone on the net about it, so now all of my bargains will be taken. Great job, you insensitive *********. (OK, J/K ;))

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hey Crow,

I've gone through the slang dictionary. What's the word the asterisks make up? :D

R35

OP
G

Grip It and Rip It

Aug 26, 2004
How many courses are on that site where you are? There is only one really close to me, but I'm hoping they are still adding courses. If I can play a $50 course for $18, I'm all for that... I just don't want to show up at the clubhouse with a number and have the golf beaver look at me like I'm a complete jackass. I'd at least like to have a legitimate, beer fueled reason for being a jackass. :D

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
There are usuallu, say 2 or 3 courses within an hour or so from me. The confirmation has aways been waiting on me. The facilities have always been very cordial.

🔥 Latest posts