• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oops I did it again...

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Pulling a 910 adapter is a joke. In fact, I've read many guys are having issues with ferrules and adapters moving because the epoxy/glue they use to affix them is so soft.

If you have a puller, apply heat for 5 seconds and crank it off. Couldn't be easier.

R35

Could be a possibility as its just not cutting the mustard in the 910 as yet. I'll give it a few more chances but its on thin ice and its gonna have to pick up severely to knock out the FT-I tour lcg. To be honest I dont know why the FT-I ever leaves the bag, I should just leave well enough alone. Sigh...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
As much as everyone loves the Monster Hibore, I really would suggest trying one. They cost nothing and are a bomber for real. If only for $hits and giggles give one a try. They are no joke.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
As usual nututhugame jinxed me on the nine holes we played (49). He hit that monster farther and straigher then I've ever seen him hit a driver. Just bombed it. He had a 42 I think. And then I played the last nine after he left and shot a 42 and could do no wrong.

🔥 Latest posts