• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Opinions on these irons

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've been eyeing these on TSG Japanese Golf Clubs, Epon golf, Nippon shafts, Roddio shafts, Matrix OZIK, AXIV, Tour Issue, Diamana Japan shafts, Titleist GranZ, Miura Giken, TourStage, Fujikura Rombax x, Made in Japan

They are stronger lofts, fuller cavity and lower COG than my current irons. They still have the thin topline and minimal offset. I've been considering since the 5iron is 25* and the PW 45*. that would give me a nice transition from the hybrid and to the GW. I many even drop to a 49* GW, they have these black ones, Yururi, or something like that, on sale. They look really sweet, like a Zodia and come in 49-53-57.

The irons are $615 5-pw as heads only. I could swap in the NS-1050's and sell my heads. Whatcha think?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Go for it Ez they look sweet and you've had your current irons for quite a long time now. Plus you need to ho something, so you can do another review and keep that front page for yourself!!! :)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I've been eyeing these on TSG Japanese Golf Clubs, Epon golf, Nippon shafts, Roddio shafts, Matrix OZIK, AXIV, Tour Issue, Diamana Japan shafts, Titleist GranZ, Miura Giken, TourStage, Fujikura Rombax x, Made in Japan

They are stronger lofts, fuller cavity and lower COG than my current irons. They still have the thin topline and minimal offset. I've been considering since the 5iron is 25* and the PW 45*. that would give me a nice transition from the hybrid and to the GW. I many even drop to a 49* GW, they have these black ones, Yururi, or something like that, on sale. They look really sweet, like a Zodia and come in 49-53-57.

The irons are $615 5-pw as heads only. I could swap in the NS-1050's and sell my heads. Whatcha think?

They look great. The question is, didn't you go through this already with some TM 300's?

What's wrong with your current set?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah, you are right. I'll have to do some serious thinking about it. I should really just have my irons fitted and strengthened up a tad before spending all the money on those. They are a sweet deal though.

🔥 Latest posts