• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orange Much?

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
You gotta love this orange outfit. Especially the ecco's :laugh:

pic is up .. look down

5iron

Is there gonna be the orange shoes in the driver video ? lol. :)

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
If you have windows, use microsoft office pic manager. Just right click on the pic and go down to "open with", if u have a newer version itll be on that list.

OP
FKA19

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
here it is... gotta love orange!
orange edit.jpg

OP
FKA19

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
I love those Ecco's. Nice to see some color on the course.

guess what i paid for em brand new at golf town here? .. $100. they sell for over 300 retail here ... i dont know why that pair was so cheap , but ive always loved orange, and they were the right size so yeah... as a ho' knows.. i had to buy em. ill vouch for them though. excellent shoes - very comfortable and stylish.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
guess what i paid for em brand new at golf town here? .. $100. they sell for over 300 retail here ... i dont know why that pair was so cheap , but ive always loved orange, and they were the right size so yeah... as a ho' knows.. i had to buy em. ill vouch for them though. excellent shoes - very comfortable and stylish.

"Golf Apparel" and "Stylish" seldom go together. They sure don't here.

Bold? Sure. Individualistic? You betcha'. But stylish? Maybe on an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".:laugh:

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
:biglol::biglol::biglol:
"Golf Apparel" and "Stylish" seldom go together. They sure don't here.

Bold? Sure. Individualistic? You betcha'. But stylish? Maybe on an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".:laugh:

Need some Blue shorts and ur a Gators Fan

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online