• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orllimar Trakker push cart and Wilson Prostaff Tour balls

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I finally broke down and bought a 3 wheel push cart. I need the exercise, and I can play my home course for FREE if I walk. I should have done it 2 years ago when I moved here.

Orlimar Trakker cart;
I found this at a place here in Jackson called Play it Again Sports, it was brand new though, not used. Got it for $99.00. All in all, its a great cart, holds my cart bag no problem, rolls easy. Has a storage compartment in the handle, score card holder and a cup holder. adjustable handle, all the features found on the more expensive ClickGear and BagBoy carts. My only complaint is the tires. The make this rather aggravating squeaking sound as they roll. It doesn't matter if its on the cart path or in the grass. Its not the bearings, its the tire compound. Some sort of soft plastic I think, it doesn't really feel like rubber, although they could be I guess? But other than the tire noise, (hopefully as they wear some it will stop), its a great cart for the money. :thumbs up:

Wilson Prostaff 360 Tour Performance golf balls;
I bought these on sale for $9.99 a dozen at Edwin Watts. A 2 piece ball that is "supposed" to play like a 3 piece. (insert buzzer sound) Wrong, while definitely better than most Rock Flites other than the feel, these are some sorry ass balls. The old saying, you get what you pay for comes to mind, big time. For the price I paid, I suppose they are a decent ball. There is no way I'd pay the regular price of $19.99 for them though. I can't lose these things fast enough to suit me. I've lost distance off the tee with them, and they don't check up all that well on the greens. There only saving grace is they feel pretty good off the putter face. Since we don't have a thumbs down smiley face I'll just say, don't bother trying these POS. :unhappy:

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Great work on the push cart, though you can get a nice BagBoy Express 120 new at Dick's for 119-129 most of the time, and it doesn't squeak :)

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Oh well, at least this one has chrome spoke wheels and looks good. I can live with the squeak if it doesn't go away.

Members online

No members online now.