• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OT: Vegas is nutz

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Guys:

I flew out here on Friday morning and spent the weekend with the wife. We had a great time - saw multiple shows, hit the vodka hard and managed to lose only $35 or so...

Now we have a conference going and there are attendees from all over US/Canada here. these people work in law enforcement.

Sure enough, this morning, people come dragging in at 8:30 with bloodshot eyes, looking like they are going to puke.....

What a town. The place never stops. Fastest growing in North America.

The booze, the drugs, the sex.

thank God i don't live here.

But I am going home tomorrow, one fat and sassy playa. Pick up the clubs again on Saturday...... :028:

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
Sounds like a blast, dude.

I've never been, but ideas of having my bachelor party there are starting to surface.

Have a safe trip back and play a hand of Carribean Stud for me.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
You gotta come out here for your Batchelor Party. It cannot be described accurately.

Decadence and debauchery come to mind though.

BTW - if you have the Batch party out here - here's a trivia point for you.

While prostitution is legal in Nevada - It is quite Illegal in Clark County (LV). Las Vegas Metro PD (of CSI fame) has 30 hard working Vice detectives.....

So get on down the road to the next county if you want fully legal, non-stop, no worry action..... :innocchi

I'll be official Batch Party photographer.....

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
Man, that sounds like a good time.

I don't know how I'm going to pull this one past the better half.

She already gave me :zxflipoff when I mentioned it the first time.

BTW, you're in as photographer. I'll compensate you accordingly. Please make sure the negatives find their way onto the internet. That'll start the marriage on the right foot.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
buddha33 said:
Man, that sounds like a good time.

I don't know how I'm going to pull this one past the better half.

She already gave me :zxflipoff when I mentioned it the first time.

BTW, you're in as photographer. I'll compensate you accordingly. Please make sure the negatives find their way onto the internet. That'll start the marriage on the right foot.

About 25 years ago, all the guys I went to high school and college with - were getting married at about the same time. Wedding after wedding.

We started getting pretty good at the routine.

So one of my friends is getting married in Mobile, AL - right down there where Hurrican Ivan came through last month.

The wedding is on Saturday and we "report for duty" the previous Tuesday. We are partying night after night and are doing most of it on the beach. The beaches in that part of the Gulf are beautiful. Pure white sand that feels like you are walking on sugar...

So his brother sets up Two girls for the Batch party on the beach. Back then the beach was not overbuilt as it is today and each beachouse had a big lot with plenty of room around it.

We crank up the gas burner and put on about 50 pounds of shrimp in the boiler. We have two kegs for 35 guys.

So next thing ya know he is on the floor on his back. One girl sitting on his face and the other on his crotch.

I got great pictures. Big smile on his face. Her bush was right underneath the bottom of his chin and it looked like a "throatbeard".

So I keep the pictures for about 20 years. The phrase "I've got pictures" was really true....

I would show one or two to him from time to time and he knew I had more - so there was no reason for him to snatch the one I had in my hand. He knew I had about 50 pics of the Batch party with the girls.

I finally gave them to him about five years ago. His wife knew about the party and the pics and it didnt bother her.

This is a part of their culture there. the wives know about it and somehow -its OK.

This old culture applies in the following Southern cities: New Orleans, Mobile, Charleston and Savannah.

They have a different set of values.

But what a fun party.

As Rodney Dangerfield says, "We're all gonna get laid!!!!!"

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Savannah... I grew up there; moved at about 19. You are too right on the old-school mentality. I got stories, a few pictures, and a couple of things that penecilin cleared right up...

Toodles...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.