• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Other golf forums

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
You're more valuable as a turnip.

HOWEVER....If you drive a Land Rover then you are definitely a DB!

Sir, I'll have you know that I ride in a Buick Mini-van with "special" parking priviledges. Detroit Steel.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
OK, I happen to like my MissDaisymobile. SWMBO likes Buicks and since she's taking care of me, I gotta be careful.

Fourputt

Littleton, Colorado
Sep 5, 2006
No it's not just you. I could go into a huge rant regarding a couple sites but Sling doesn't like us attacking any of them. But I will say there are far too many young people who join a few certain froums with the expressed hope of getting free shit. Within a couple of posts they are sucking major league ass and act as if they have the knowledge and skill level of Palmer, Nicklaus, and Couples rolled up into 1.

I can put a name to one of those. I saw your recent attempt to put a different slant on a topic and you got thoroughly gang raped. If I have the site right, it's one where I only post any more when I'm trying to create some controversy. You are correct in that if you don't hold the party line, you get no credence. Whatever you do, don't try to correct the powers that be. And if you aren't clamoring for all of the free stuff, then you must be mentally deficient.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I can put a name to one of those. I saw your recent attempt to put a different slant on a topic and you got thoroughly gang raped. If I have the site right, it's one where I only post any more when I'm trying to create some controversy. You are correct in that if you don't hold the party line, you get no credence. Whatever you do, don't try to correct the powers that be. And if you aren't clamoring for all of the free stuff, then you must be mentally deficient.
My first thought is why even go there?

Members online

No members online now.