• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OUCH!

PMay

Reaction score
Played for the first time this year yesterday and it hurt! Front nine i hit bunkers on 7 holes! I'll say that again 7 holes. Then twice hit it out of a bunker into another bunker! 59 Went back and played the same nine and played a little better. Didn't hit a single bunker! Driving sucked and putting sucked worse though. Came in with a 52. I think it was just me getting used to playing a course again vs. inside golf. I found myself trying to lay up everytime instead of going for it. Playing again tommorow hope to god its better.

No no no, you posted that all wrong. Supposed to claim you went out for the 1st time in 6 months & had a couple minor snags but still shot a 36 & had several drives carry over 300 yards.

I did hit one drive over 300 yds! the first one i hit though.

Its early in the season, or at least for most of the shottalkers out there. I'm still waiting for the last of the snow to melt, then there's going to be a week or so when the courses are too wet to play. I'm thinking maybe two weeks! I hope

Be thankful you were out to play. I'm stuck putting in my living room!!

Its early in the season, or at least for most of the shottalkers out there. I'm still waiting for the last of the snow to melt, then there's going to be a week or so when the courses are too wet to play. I'm thinking maybe two weeks! I hope

Be thankful you were out to play. I'm stuck putting in my living room!!

I've not stopped, but there was a month where I didn't get out but twice that month at all.

It's been warm, and I've gotten almost 20 rounds in since the New Year.

Hope the season starts good for everyone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520