• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Out with the (POS) old - in with the new

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm now a happy camper.

The POS R9 460 is gone. Sold it today (left info at golf course) and immediately went to Golf Shack in Kenosha to see what they had. And did I find a gem. Got a new 9º G10 with stiff Diamana BB in it for $250. So I only lost $50 on the R9 fiasco.

I wanted to bring the launch down a bit to get more roll and the longest driver I've ever owned (Rapture) that I was actually fitted for on a monitor was 9º with a stiff NVS.

Now nututhugame can't resist hitting my G10... :D

I had a R5 Dual TP with an X flex BB in it and was just a little stout for me but smooth as silk.

Wish me luck! :)

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Good luck, but when the i15 comes out you'll sell both the G10's for that baby. It sounds great and looks even better.

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
Nice pickup WBL. I was at Golfsmith today hitting the V2 10.5* with stiff BB. Such a nice club. Kinda makes we want to get a BB.

juniortodd46

Never Satisfied
Apr 19, 2008
Nice pickup WBL. I was at Golfsmith today hitting the V2 1.5* with stiff BB. Such a nice club. Kinda makes we want to get a BB.

didn't know they came in 1.5*, must have been a custom order for one of the LD guys. :biglol:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You're lucky you aren't this fickle with women.

Of course, the other side of the coin is you really can't afford to be.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well now I DO have a 10.5º G10 that's going to need a home... :D

You sold the Rapture didn't you?;)

Wi-Golfer

Yes. One of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life... :( But I HAVE learned from it!! :thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.