• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Package Texan clubs

R

reggie.5456

are the texan classics hybrid graphite clubs any good?
cos i am thinking of getting them this is what you get

• Package includes: Set of 7 stainless steel irons (5-6-7-8-9-PW-SW), 2 Hybrid irons (17°, 21°), 2 Woods (Driver & 3 Wood), White Ball putter, deluxe stand bag & 4 headcovers for woods & Hybrid clubs.
  • Hybrid Irons - Part iron, part wood, they combine fairway wood distance with the control and accuracy of an iron. 17° & 21° lofts and stainless steel construction. The 17 degree replaces the 5 wood/1 iron and the 21 degree the 3-4 irons.
  • Mid Irons (5-6-7) - Hollow-back design, which moves the weight low and back for the easiest-to-hit and longest mid-irons ever. Stainless Steel.
  • Short Irons (8-9-PW-SW) - Cavity-back design for maximum forgiveness and control. Stainless Steel
  • Woods: Titanium Driver is 450cc with 10.5° loft and 3 wood has 15° loft.
  • Putter: White ball putter with white insert for easy alignment and true roll.
  • Stand Bag: 6 way top divider, Padded double shoulder strap, 8 exterior zippered pockets, Umbrella holder, padded side panel for carrying comfort & rain hood.
    [*]Shafts: Texan Classics Tour 75 High Modulus Graphite Regular Flex Shafts
    [*]Grips: Texan Classics all-weather
    [*]Men's right hand

[*]Brand new

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i wouldn't expect too much from a knockoff brand like texan, but i haven't had any experience with their products, so i cant say much. They could be great, they could be crap. Quality control probably isnt the most exacting though, so i'd be careful. JMO. Neal

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
TM. Wasn't it you that told him to post in the right thread? Sling, make him a moderator, or reign him in before it's just the 8 of us again.

;)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
TM will probably feel the virtual sting of my backhand before Easter. ;)

🔥 Latest posts