• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paging Doc. Doc to the white courtesy phone please.

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
I'm dog-sitting my lady friend's Jack Russell, and he's laying at the end of the sofa licking my feet. A lot.

It's kinda gross and definitely unnerving, but it seems to be calming him down.

Any idea why he's doing it? Am I going to do psychological damage to him when I finally completely freak out and scream and yank my feet away? Is it possible that my feet are excreting some sort of gravy?

Thanks.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Feet do not excrete gravy. It's a little known fact they excrete a type of vinegar. The foot vinegar of certain Italian women is used in the production of some of the finer Balsamic Vinegars.

A dog licking your feet means one thing. It likes vinegar.

Kevin

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Feet do not excrete gravy. It's a little known fact they excrete a type of vinegar. The foot vinegar of certain Italian women is used in the production of some of the finer Balsamic Vinegars.

A dog licking your feet means one thing. It likes vinegar.

Kevin

Or that dog is a pervert.

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
The foot vinegar of certain Italian women is used in the production of some of the finer Balsamic Vinegars.

Oh, that explains why I was craving a chop salad while licking Sophie Sandolo's feet.

Wait, did I type that out loud?

sandolo_400x600.jpg

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The licking is a form of submissive behavior. The dog wants you to know that you are its master. Make sure you don't tighten the cuffs too much, and remember to have a safe word.

Harold

Sep 15, 2007
I find feet kind of gross but I'm willing to make an exception for Sophie. I have to wonder though does she speak English? Communication is the key to any relationship.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I think it may have something to do with the breed of dog also. My Jack Russel loves to lick people, arms legs, hands, feet, etc, it doesn't matter to him. Whereas my Pug doesn't do any of that.

Harold

Sep 15, 2007

🔥 Latest posts