• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Patagonia Argentina Golf Property for Sale

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
Enjoy Patagonia land ownership at its finest!

Nestled within the stunning Chapelco Golf and Resort community, located outside of San Martín de los Andes, Argentina, awaits a true once-in-a-lifetime buying opportunity.

A culmination of impressive views, an old growth ponderosa pine landscape bordering a world-class golf course and easy access to outstanding amenities, Chapelco Golf Property is your chance to build your Patagonian dream home.

Consisting of two adjacent, premium lots superbly situated to receive all day sun, enjoy awe-inspiring views of the majestic Andes Mountains and experience the natural tranquility of the Patagonian landscape, this opportunity is certain to sell fast.

Located within walking distance of five-star, world-class pleasures, the land has all of the comforts and accoutrements associated with an elite gated community.

Chapelco Golf and Resort – created by golf pro Jack Nicklaus and his eldest son, Jack Nicklaus II – is an opulent display of luxury living with a multi-faceted approach to Patagonia elegance.

The 18-hole course – considered one of the best in the world – frames the 558 acre (226 hectares) secured estate. Dispersed eloquently throughout the lush grounds are star features such as the Hotel LoiSuites Chapelco Resort and Spa, a stunning property with elegant rooms, a relaxing health spa and exceptional dining opportunities.

For a cultural touch to your personal surroundings the private fishing retreat, El Casco Viejo Lodge awaits. This historical architecture – offering modernized and plush accommodations – is the embodiment of true Patagonian charm with exceptional “family style” personal service, a quaint tea house and friendly fly fishing guides with the insider’s scoop.

The true jewel to Chapelco Golf and Resort is the Clubhouse. This illustration of rustic elegance is host to spectacular views, a state-of-the-art pro shop and world class gourmet dining.

This dream property – nestled within an impressive, luxurious sanctuary set amid a landscape of epic proportions – is a fabulous opportunity.

Don’t let paradise pass you by!

For more info, go to Argentina :phttp://chapelcogolfproperty.com/

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
No scam at all. The title is clean and I figured an active golf forum would be a great place to spread the word.

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
The difference is it is relevant to golf, as the property is on a Jack Nicklaus golf course.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
And let us guess, you're just a fellow golfer that stumbled upon this paradise. Not some Realtor, right?

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
I am an American living full time in Patagonia. I stumbled across paradise on my honeymoon and we have been here 4 years.

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
How is posting an ad in a related classified section considered spam?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
How is posting an ad in a related classified section considered spam?

unsolicited advertising.

You're trying to make money off of my website and cutting me out of the deal.

Read the rules bubba for a more in depth analysis of what I consider "spam"

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
Slingblade, I'll gladly pay you a referral fee if anyone from your board purchases the lots. Thanks for the opportunity.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.