• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Patagonia Argentina Golf Property for Sale

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Have you been to Argentina? Not only are the woman gorgeous, but they love English speaking men!

Your barking up the wrong tree here soulman, we have been conditioned by sssmokin to appreciate the finer beauty of fat, old, hairy women whose tata's leave a trail behind them from dragging along in the sand, got any of those in Poga Poga, or where-ever this paradise is supposedly?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Throw in an army and I'll buy the whole friggin' place.

I've always wanted to be a general so I could wear the cool general belt.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Have you been to Argentina? Not only are the woman gorgeous, but they love English speaking men!

3 times in my life. Not my favorite place I have to say. Lots of gorgeous women, that's true, but definetely no more than that.

BTW, I can't believe there are already 3 pages of this thread just talking about beavers :D

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
You know, I am glad I stumbled across this board, you guys are a bunch of s**t talkers and I very much appreciate that.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You know, I am glad I stumbled across this board, you guys are a bunch of s**t talkers and I very much appreciate that.
Well, if you would have come in here to talk about golf instead of try to sell shit to us as your sole purpose of signing up we would actually care what you think....

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
If you feel that way, how about participating in some of our non-classifieds forums, soulgolfer? That way, I won't keep thinking that all 14 of your posts being in 1 thread = spam that I need to deal with. ;)

Seriously, we'd love to have you be an active member of our board!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
banhammer2.jpg

...just sayin....

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yo, e...give him a chance. I figure if Sling gave him a pass, we should at least invite him to be part of our happy throng!

OP
S

soulgolfer

Jun 10, 2009
I feel like I am on thin ice, I better pick up the slack and/or get these lots sold ASAP!

🔥 Latest posts