• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paying off debt

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
My Bad,:laugh: sorry.

LOL - I was only kidding. I am currently on H1 and EAD waiting for my green card to finish up. I am prefectly legal :D

Anyhow, I work as a Lead Software Engineer for GE Healthcare. The salary and benefits are good, but the large company BS at times is a PIA.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
LOL - I was only kidding. I am currently on H1 and EAD waiting for my green card to finish up. I am prefectly legal :D

Anyhow, I work as a Lead Software Engineer for GE Healthcare. The salary and benefits are good, but the large company BS at times is a PIA.

Certainly a great field to be employed in now. Medical records (I'm using the all encompassing term) needs standardization and increased robust utility maintaining almost unobtainable accuracy. Quite a challenge for you my friend. Translates to "job security".

I'm not sure how the Administration will apply metrics to determine the effectiveness of the money infusion.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm buying ammo, and guns. and Beer.

Then, I'm paying $100 a month on all 3 credit cards we have total in the house combined. 2 cars paid off, 1 done in July... Then I have no strings... Sounds easy... NOT!

🔥 Latest posts