• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Peek 'n Peek

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
For those of you familiar with the Nationwide Tour's Peek 'n Peek classic at said golf resort in Erie PA, well that is my home course!!!

Arrived tonight and met the coach, course down the road, and then peek n peek is 20mins away and will be our main home course:)

Freakin stoked to get out there any play, but then theres just a muni like 5 mins from my school that is our "time saving" home to go practise;)

Gettin to play the close course sunday night most likely, so looking forward to showing the coach what i can do. Also im here kinda early for a freshman, so im THE ONLY PERSON in the dorms.... unti sunday at least more than likely the coach said... lol.

But i guess ill get everything sorted, im at a motel wit my rents for the night as were too lazy to move in tonight (11pm local), and will do that in the morning, dont get internet at the dorms for a day or two more, so will check in once i know whats going on:p

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Sounds like its all going well anyway Piper. Awesome.

I remember watching that tournament on TV a couple months ago. Really liked the look of the course, you lucky SOB:hunter::laugh:.

Good luck with the move-in...

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
If you switch to a Pens or Flyer's fan, you'll be known as the biggest nancy boy in my books. I mean I hate the Canucks as it is, but a Canucks fan turned Pens or Flyer's fan would be horrible...

Haha..

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Your going to be humbled playing a course set up for a pro tourny :)

If your ever in the philly area shoot me a pm and we'll play!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Now that's a dedicated Shottalker. Not even unpacked in the dorm yet, and you get a motel room ("does this place have internet") so that you can keep in touch. WTG, Piper. Have fun.

This may sound trite, but you are about to have the best four years of your life. Work hard. The fun will be there. Use college for the opportunities it brings.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Aye, MercyHurst? A buddy and I had them recruiting us for football. He was retarded 1.4 Gpa and im small 5'10 195. Seemed like a nice college though. Best of luck, your close to me right now before my move to Orlando for college and your close to our summer cabin/party spot at Lake Chataqua(sp?) If you get a chance, head up there. Think lake Erie is nice? prepare to be blown away. Piper, your probably 40 mins away from me at best, and I doubt you'll be settled in in time to play, but if you want to shoot me a PM.

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Wow... lets just say Peek N Peak was effing beautiful. Took so many pics (but are on my laptop which yet doesnt work for internet...) but ill get them up asap. Played from the tips, thank god my dad got a cart for between holes, wat a walk. Absolutely amazing course, no wonder they host a pro tourney.

Move went smoothly, now classes start tmrw. Already also got recruited to play the lax team too:p but golf is my focus cuz its the only thing that will get me into a better school after 2 years (jr college im at).

Crossfire, if you can pick me up, im in for a round wherever (maybe not the upper course at peek n peak though as its 130$ for a round:() as i dont have a car here. i literally have the entire middle of the day off everyday as i have an 8am class and a 515 class everyday, so its got its positives and negatives as a sked goes.

King Par- The canucks are still my team hell yea, but im going to root for the Penguins down here since ill be able to see maybe 12 nuck games all season if im lucky with this new damned sked of playing your own conference ALL STUPID SEASON....:angry face here: Cant wait to head down there and see all the young talent play, and plus a rink side seat cost's as much as the nose bleeds in vancouver:).

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Yeah, definitely watch the Pens if you can. Amazing talent there, with Crosby and Stall.

I'm a leafs fan, but I kind of hold my toungue when people ask me, cause of the embarassing season they had last year.

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Leafs fan....... O dear....

Theres one down the hall from me, I laughed at him when he told me:p, but at least I know theres other hockey fans down here. At least everyone konws if ur a leafs fan ur a dedicated fan bcuz of how BAD they are!!!;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.