• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

People Magazine: Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn get 'closer and closer'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
ablogs_golf_com__a_6a00d8341caaef53ef017c36bf17c6970b_800wi_.jpg
First Tiger Woods reportedly loaned his private jet to an injured Lindsey Vonn
, now comes a report from People Magazine that the two star athletes may becoming more than friends.

"Tiger and Lindsey have been friends for a while, and nothing started out romantically at all," a source tells PEOPLE. "But they really have a lot in common and got closer and closer. He still refers to her as 'my very good friend,' but he's been spending more and more time talking to her – and talking about her."

Last month, Vonn's reps kept mum about the rumored relationship, telling PEOPLE that her "focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time."

But the source close to Woods tells PEOPLE that Woods, 37, and Vonn. 28, talk and text frequently.

"Tiger really does want a woman who he can have good conversations with," he says. "He wants shared interests and outlooks. He is finding that with [Lindsey]."
And perhaps most importantly...

"She's not freaked out by his past, and that's really appealing to him," says the source.
RELATED: Tiger Woods career in photos | Tiger Woods SI covers | Tiger Woods homepage

Photo: Lindsey Vonn in Aspen, Colo., in November 2012 (Getty Images).

Source: People Magazine: Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn get 'closer and closer'

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
"But the source close to Woods tells PEOPLE that Woods, 37, and Vonn. 28, talk and text frequently."

I bet they do.

🔥 Latest posts