• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Personal record

cabinessence

Never Say Die
Jul 28, 2005
I played the Fleming 9-hole course at Harding Park this afternoon. Nine holes, one GIR, 10 putts -- finished even par 30. Two-putted #2 (par) and #3 (bogey), chipped in for birdie on #8. I've had two separate tournament rounds where I shot 70 with 24 putts but I don't think I've had only 10 on a side before.

They were all good up and downs, too -- none were putts from off the green, and only a couple ended up outside 5 feet. The longest putt I made all day was a 15-footer for par on the final hole.

That's my ugly-ass game :laugh::hunter:

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I played the Fleming 9-hole course at Harding Park this afternoon. Nine holes, one GIR, 10 putts -- finished even par 30. Two-putted #2 (par) and #3 (bogey), chipped in for birdie on #8. I've had two separate tournament rounds where I shot 70 with 24 putts but I don't think I've had only 10 on a side before.

They were all good up and downs, too -- none were putts from off the green, and only a couple ended up outside 5 feet. The longest putt I made all day was a 15-footer for par on the final hole.

That's my ugly-ass game :laugh::hunter:

If you consider that an ugly-ass game then I think your standards may be a smidge on the high side. :prop:

Harding Park, huh? We may need to talk... Of course, I'm not a SF resident (live down 280 in SJ) so I'd need to bring some KY to handle the green fees.

OP
cabinessence

cabinessence

Never Say Die
Jul 28, 2005
Yeah if you're going to shell out that much money, might as well go down to Santa Cruz and play Pasatiempo.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Yeah if you're going to shell out that much money, might as well go down to Santa Cruz and play Pasatiempo.

I bitch about the green fee but, in The City's defense, that's like the only price break you all get!

🔥 Latest posts