• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pfffttttt!!!!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Hasn't rained here in weeks. Drought conditions according to the radio.

Tomorrow is my last chance to play in a tourney for 6 weeks (work trip to Dallas starting Monday).

Three days ago I had my Hogans regripped with Lamkin Stingfrees and I was hitting them great.

So naturally:

IT'S FRIGGIN POURING!!!! WITH THUNDERSTORMS PREDICTED ALL WEEKEND!!!!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Well don't feel bad... we've had high 50's... couple 60's... even a day in the 70's this week. Tomorrow(Saturday's) high... 42... F me....

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
I didn't play this afternoon just so I could put down the weed and feed on my lawn before Doc's thunderstorm gets here to NC from Augusta.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
No sweat - All week is predicted to be 70's with blue skies in Dallas.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
....got to play Sunday Through Wednesday last week, take my clubs into the shop...get them back Thursday/Friday, both of which were in the 30s and rainy, Friday night/Saturday morning, we get 3-4 inches of snow...:dead:

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Driving to the airport 30 minutes ago: Delta calls, flight delayed 2 hours, now back home. :)

Friggin' weather.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Driving to the airport 30 minutes ago: Delta calls, flight delayed 2 hours, now back home. :)

Friggin' weather.
Nice weather we had yesterday in the Southeast. Once of those chamber of commerce days for sure.:biglol:

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Nice weather we had yesterday in the Southeast. Once of those chamber of commerce days for sure.:biglol:
For a penguin maybe. I'm heading to Florida on Wednesday and it's going to be nice all up and down the east coast this upcoming weekend. Go figure.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
For a penguin maybe. I'm heading to Florida on Wednesday and it's going to be nice all up and down the east coast this upcoming weekend. Go figure.
Maybe it's not a coincidence, gw, that the weather gets better when you leave. Why don't you stay in Florida for a week or two and let's test this theory? :D

Where you going and how much are you playing?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Maybe it's not a coincidence, gw, that the weather gets better when you leave. Why don't you stay in Florida for a week or two and let's test this theory? :D

We will have to send someone to stop him at the border. We have had more cold weather down here this year than in the previous 6 years combined. We do not need any more. Can't we send him to Wisconsin? :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.