• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pfffttttt!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
We will have to send someone to stop him at the border. We have had more cold weather down here this year than in the previous 6 years combined. We do not need any more. Can't we send him to Wisconsin? :D
Wisconsin?? Geez, tim, that's worse than sending him to the ST dungeon!

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Well geez, guys, you really know how to make someone feel really special and welcome.

I am going to be in the Orlando area (Sugarloaf Mountain) for my yearly in person golf lesson with my instructor and then we are going to play a round of golf afterwards.

I'll be leaving right afterwards so I won't be messing up Florida except for Thursday afternonn and most of Friday.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I am going to be in the Orlando area (Sugarloaf Mountain) for my yearly in person golf lesson with my instructor and then we are going to play a round of golf afterwards.

I'll be leaving right afterwards so I won't be messing up Florida except for Thursday afternonn and most of Friday.

Are you free for a round on Thursday or Friday or are you tied up with your lesson and then heading back the next morning? (assuming the weather doesn't follow you down here :D)

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Are you free for a round on Thursday or Friday or are you tied up with your lesson and then heading back the next morning? (assuming the weather doesn't follow you down here :D)

Friday is the day that is all tied up. I'll be getting into Orlando (Ocoee actually) sometime early Thursday afternoon. I'm not sure exactly what time though. Probably somewhere around 2:00pm.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I'm in Dallas. What a wonderful trip so far:

On the way to the Augusta airport this morning, Delta calls and delays my flight 1.5 hours. Turn around and go back home for another cup of coffee and a biscuit.

Get to AGS, check in, go thru the security checks :D and get on the puddle jumper to Atlanta. We land and are delayed on the tarmac because another plane is at our gate.

Yep, missed the connecting flight to Dallas/FW by 10 minutes.

Walk/ride about 10 miles in ATL looking for American Airlines flight 489, because it isn't listed on boards. Finally found it and waited 1.5 hours for boarding.

Nice flight, had center seat with no view, and sleeping girl on one side and guy with mental condition on the other.

Get to Dallas and my checked bag is probably on it's way to Alaska, because it sure ain't here.

Shuttle driver drove all over Dallas getting me to Crowne Plaza, including stop for gas.

Got here just in time for 2 boring hours of class.

No lunch, no luggage, but at least I've got the Golf Channel so I can watch Barkely/Haney tonight.

Looking forward to meeting wirehair this weekend and playinjg some golf. I hope my other clothes and golf shoes show up by then.

🔥 Latest posts