• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA national palmer

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
I was riding sbotgun for a young pro Im sponsoring today at a mini tour event on the pga national palmer.

Rainy day so it was a sponge.

Fairways immaculate. Greens punched recently.

Rough was as trimmed as most fairways.

Kid I sponsor took 2nd

No competitive golf for him in 6 months

Fun day despite rain

Pastrami great in 91 club

Staff great

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Only cart girl I saw was a plumper
The hot young blonde waitress in 91 Club was ok
No fine young latina's though
Most of the service was young males
I guess they were ok looking, so the personal director is either a chick into good looking young guys or a homo

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Sounds like a good day for your boy, sol!

Yep, it was like watching a man amongst boys.
I felt sorry for the guys he was playing with, guys with 'the dream' of the 'tour' one day, well they all got to watch what a real TOUR LEVEL swing looks like, he was 60 yards past them all day, in the middle of the fairway, every shot sounded like a rifle hit it, they hit a 5i he hits 8 or 9.

So a couple of months of him dominating this tour, then maybe a couple of monday qualifiers or he goes to Euros Q school in the fall.

He'll be on the PGA tour within 2 years easily.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Seeing as your horse ran in second, does this mean the guy/kid/midget/horse that won the tourney should be described as being even better than your kid-horse?

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Seeing as your horse ran in second, does this mean the guy/kid/midget/horse that won the tourney should be described as being even better than your kid-horse?
Of course not, that guy had played the course before and besides the course was wet. The winner and the others that tied for second just got lucky.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Of course not, that guy had played the course before and besides the course was wet. The winner and the others that tied for second just got lucky.

Oh duh, of course.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Kid that finsihed 1st is very good, he'll be playing with the young kid soon, they know each other, one year the young kid played in Orlando in High School, he was a freshman, the winner was a senior, that year the young kid was ranked FIFTH in all of Florida in HS and the kid that won was ranked 12th, then the kid went back to south africa and went off radar.

So there's maybe 5 guys that win most of these events, the winner that day is one of them, so my gun will start to play in that winners group soon, course knowledge, blowing a couple of short putts, lipping a few 12 footers, so the kid shot good enough to throw up a low number, but he did ok.

First round in 6 months no competition, he did fine.

Next few weeks he'll play in a few of these, on courses I KNOW and then he'll blow away everyone.

He starts to win these local yokel events, then he hops a couple of planes and gives MONDAY qualifying a chance this summer.

So next few months he'll be dominating this local tour. Then it's take a shot at some mondays, if no wins to tee it up with big boys, then off to europe, that's the plan.

A kid he played with scrambled his ass off to tie josh, and two blown 5 footers coming down the stretch let the others tie. It was a 2 man race all day, a guy that wins all the time and my gun.

So a little nerves down the stretch and not playing competitively in 6 months and never seeing the course either one of us, is why he didn't go neck and neck with the winner.

Next event my gun is playing in is June 10th, I expect him to win or place again. We both know that course. So playing courses he knows and WINNING is next few weeks.

All summer long, that's the plan. WIN WIN WIN

JUST WIN BABY

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online