• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA Playoff

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Only a two way tie this time, looks like Stanters gets his cup after all. ;)

Stanters picked Oberholser for 6 points plus 5 bonus points for a not top 30 golfer. 11 points total

Then there is crabby, who only comes here to take cups away from me, picked Boo Weekely (2+5 bonus) and Geoff Oglivey (4)

addy's gents to get the coffee cup.

Pick ' em here to get the $50 off you next GG purchase and a box of Pro V1's

Wyndham Championship

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
anyone can pick ....... I suppose.

But I'm only counting crabby and Stanters picks. :p

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
DLIII isnt playing this week crabby... so id suggest you take him out of your picks..

Neither is KJ. Too late though, since the first group teed off almost 90 minutes ago.

Stanters didn't even make any picks, so I guess it doesn't matter. Was that PM some secret deal to split the prize? What happens if Snedeker and Gore are both out of the top ten? Then Stanters and Crabby would both have zero points. Another tie?

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
LOL Eracer - nothing too secretive. We agreed to split the GG vouchers and the Prov1s, which was very decent of Crabby. The voucher is of little use to me being based in the UK and he kindly accepted the voucher and I get the balls.

After a fraught back 9 neither of us were in condition to face a play off as this was our first Major in contention.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
LOL Eracer - nothing too secretive. We agreed to split the GG vouchers and the Prov1s, which was very decent of Crabby. The voucher is of little use to me being based in the UK and he kindly accepted the voucher and I get the balls.

After a fraught back 9 neither of us were in condition to face a play off as this was our first Major in contention.

If I was Sling I'd give you a box of Pink RockFlites, and a voucher to the local Kung Pow Chicken joint...:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.