• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Bryson DeChambeau's Victory at Arnold Palmer Invitational 'Beyond...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
BRYSON DECHAMBEAU WON THE 2021 ARNOLD PALMER Invitational presented by Mastercard with a clutch par putt on the 18th hole. DeChambeau shot a 1-under 71 to finish 11 under at Bay Hill and notch his eighth victory on the PGA Tour.

Lee Westwood, who made a scrappy par after hitting out of a sand divot in the middle of the final fairway, finished second one stroke behind.

"It's beyond my wildest dreams to win Mr. Palmer's event," DeChambeau said. "I came here as an amateur. He gave me an invitation and I loved this golf course the minute I arrived."

He added, "I loved the atmosphere and I love the fans. I loved what Mr. Palmer did with this place and what he's done, and his legacy he's left here."

The long-hitting player received encouraging texts from a recovering Tiger Woods prior to the final round. It surprised him. It also motivated him.

DeChambeau climbed from No. 11 to No. 6 in the Official World Golf Ranking. Dustin Johnson is still on top.

Next up is The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach.

Source: PGA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Bryson DeChambeau's Victory at Arnold Palmer Invitational 'Beyond Wildest Dreams'

🔥 Latest posts