• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Final-Round 65 Propels Bryson DeChambeau to Victory at the Rocket...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
BRYSON DECHAMBEAU FIRED A 7-UNDER 65 on Sunday to win the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. It was the low round of the day. DeChambeau finished 23 under for the tournament. Runner-up Matthew Wolff was three shots back.

The bulked-up DeChambeau has been getting a lot of attention in the golf world. He said the win was "a little emotional."

The 26-year-old added, " changed my body, I changed my mindset in the game, and was able to accomplish a win while playing a completely different style of golf."

It was Bryson's sixth win on the PGA Tour, and the first since November 2018. With the victory, he moved from 10th to 7th in the world rankings.

This week's event is the Workday Charity Open at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Ohio.

Source: PGA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Final-Round 65 Propels Bryson DeChambeau to Victory at the Rocket Mortgage Classic

🔥 Latest posts