• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA Tour: Tiger Woods Headlines Field at the Memorial Tournament

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
TIGER WOODS RETURNS TO THE PGA TOUR next week at the Memorial Tournament in Dublin, Ohio.

I’m looking forward to playing in the @MemorialGolf next week. I’ve missed going out and competing with the guys and can’t wait to get back out there.
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) July 9, 2020

More from PGATOUR.COM:
The 133-player field includes five-time tournament champion and 82-time PGA TOUR winner Tiger Woods, who will be making his first start on the PGA TOUR since The Genesis Invitational in February, as well as each of the top five players in the Official World Golf Ranking.
Woods is making his third attempt at breaking the PGA TOUR record for all-time victories since tying Sam Snead's mark of 82 at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP in October. In his previous two attempts, Woods finished T9 at the Farmers Insurance Open and 68th at The Genesis Invitational. He has won the Memorial Tournament five times, most recently in 2012, when he tied tournament founder and host Jack Nicklaus for second on the all-time PGA TOUR wins list (73). Woods, who finished T9 at the 2019 Memorial Tournament, will make his 18th start in the event.​

Source: PGA Tour: Tiger Woods Headlines Field at the Memorial Tournament

🔥 Latest posts