• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PGA TOUR VIDEO: Harris English Wins Sentry Tournament of Champions in Playoff: 'I've...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States

HARRIS ENGLISH WON THE 2021 Sentry Tournament of Champions in a sudden-death playoff in beautiful and breezy Maui. English birdied the first playoff hole to defeat Joaquin Niemann after the two players finished at 25 under par.

English shot rounds of 65, 67, 66 and 69 at the Plantation Course at Kapalua. He was emotional about his third PGA Tour victory.

"It feels amazing," English said. "All the hard work that has gone into this, all the highs and lows of golf that it brings over a career and I feel like I've gotten out of my valley and getting back to the tournaments and some of the quality of golf that I know I can play."

This edition of the Sentry Tournament of Champions featured a different field. Because of the reduced number of events in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all qualifiers for the 2020 TOUR Championship were eligible to play in Hawaii.​

Source: PGA TOUR VIDEO: Harris English Wins Sentry Tournament of Champions in Playoff: 'I've Gotten Out of My Valley'

🔥 Latest posts

Members online