• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Phoenix Open 2006 Condo

Jan Boggess

Dec 9, 2005
Hi all.......just wanting to get the word out that I have a 1 bdrm premium villa, full kitchen, sleeps 4, available the 4th of February thru the 11th of February (the final 2 days of the Phoenix open are the 4th and 5th), It is located less than a mile from the Tournament Players Club in Scottsdale, Az, home of the Phoenix Open. You can go online (Google) and look for the Sheraton Desert Oasis in Scottsdale, AZ to view the resort. I don't think you'll be disappointed! Again the villa I have available is the "premium" 1 bdrm (there's a difference). So watch a couple days of the Open and then for the rest of your week golf where the pro's golfed or just enjoy the many sights of Arizona and the warm weather!
Please email me with any questions you may have. I live in AZ so hopefully can answer your questions. Asking price for 7 nights is $1000.

Thanks so much......
Jan

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.