• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics from sundays Wisconsin range fest.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
And a the last few, had to take a shot of Zaphods clubs....he didn't seem to require a bag for some reason:p

The photo doesn't allow for recognizing exactly what those clubs are. If they're a set of KMart Nancy Lopez Pros, they probably didn't come with a bag!!!:):):)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm guessing that's a technical term in Wisconsin. :laugh:

And the guy using that term is a mechanical engineer!!!! Of course, that's the same guy who kept yelling "Bingo" every time someone would say G10... until he hit one!!!!;);)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Of course, WBL is the only one wearing short sleeves on a 40* day. Idiot. :laugh:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Of course, WBL is the only one wearing short sleeves on a 40* day. Idiot. :laugh:

ualtim

40º F in Wisconsin is equivalent to 70º F in Florida in regard to attire!! :D (And besides, they had 9000 btu heaters in the bays and it was hot there.) :)

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Whose pickup truck is that in the third photo? Are you Wisconsoners such bad shots that the safest place to park is in front of you? Or, is the truck over 200 yards out and, therefore, out of range of the longest drivers up there?:biglol::biglol:

What is all of that white shit on the ground?

:D

Oho, you guys are so funny. Just hope you never have to play golf with anybody from WI. We're sneaky good. :biglol:
No, seriously. I'll beat either one of you jokers with Nancy Lopez clubs using one arm.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Oho, you guys are so funny. Just hope you never have to play golf with anybody from WI. We're sneaky good. :biglol:
No, seriously. I'll beat either one of you jokers with Nancy Lopez clubs using one arm.

That's not funny. I golfed with a friend of mine and he beat me two holes in row one handed. He generally shoots around 78 or so and I had just started golfing, but still.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online