• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Picture of Jack, me and my boy

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Talk about cool. I met Jack today!!!
jack_me_michael.jpg

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Superb! Could you get an extra copy sent to Jack to see if he would sign and return it..?

You never know...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Tha'ts a great pic. Was it a quick hello, good bye or did you get to talk to him a bit?

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Amazing photo !
The best thing I like, is that it truly looks like a friends photo shoot.

A great moment eh? :)

PS. I thought it was Chad Campbell in the rear.... ;)

OP
mediaguru

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
We followed him at the first of this "event" and since it was a shotgun, the big crowds didn't catch up with him for about 6 or 7 holes. So there were about 10-15 spectators and Jack was very cool. The play was really slow so he just hung out with us on the tee boxes and chatted. I expected him to be a little more "business like" but he was way casual and fun to talk to. When my daughter was taking the picture he was coaching her on how to aim the camera. He told her to take a couple more pics because it looked like she shook the camera and it might not turn out.

I got to meet many other players yesterday including, Miller, Nancy Lopez, McCord, Miller, Furyk, Bill Murray, Zoeller, Walrus, Casper, Ryan Moore, Maltbie, Weir etc. I'm going to have a rather lengthy entry covering all this on my blog in the next day or so.

I got to take a close look at Jack's bag. Check out what he had. A driver, 3 fairway woods, 2i-Pw and putter. No other wedges. No lob or sand wedges. I touched his 4 iron! I felt the magic!

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Sounds like you had a great time. . .Had to be awesome meeting one of the most famous athletes of the 20th century. Cool

As well as Bill Murray and the rest, awesome.

🔥 Latest posts