• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I'm pretty sure they wore shoes. You should follow suit.

I have some strap-on lawn aerators. Going with these:

Lawn-Aerator-Sandals-Aerating-Spikes-Heavy-Duty-Spiked-Shoes-for-Lawn-Care-Aeration-Black_600x600.jpg

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
How come I can be -34 on a video game, but +10 on a simulator?! Oh well, maybe I just need to get use to the new irons. OH YEAH,! I built new irons and wedges. Mizuno MP29, and a new bag!.. .aaaaaand a new Scotty Cameron Select Fastback.

Well, I already took the fast back out and went back to the Odyssey #9.

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
Here's my bag. One of those M2 fairways is a 21* High Launch five which is really a seven wood. It goes in and out of the bag depending on how I'm playing.
Golf Bag Photo.JPG

Also, as a side note; the Weber grill partially visible in the shot is 42 years old and still cooking (pun intended).

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Speaking of Weber grills

A man notices his wife’s butt is getting big...
renderTimingPixel.png

“I bet your butt is as big as my grill.”

His wife rolls her eyes, but he gets a tape measure, measures her bottom, measures the grill, and teases her that they’re about the same size.

That night, he tries to see if he can get lucky. “Not tonight,” says his wife.

He asks her why not, to which she responds, “Do you really think I’m going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weiner?”

🔥 Latest posts