• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

Illusionist

Sep 10, 2012
This is just a request for the sole purpose of satisfying curiosity. I have viewed previous threads addressing similar content but those where a little dated. If you could post complete pictures of your golf bag loaded with your clubs, it would be appreciated. Also, state why you selected the golf bag that you did, was it the color, the functionality, the brand, do you have a brand bias?

Again this is just for fun:) , as well. I will post pictures of my golfing equipment tomorrow. Thank you

OP
I

Illusionist

Sep 10, 2012
Here a a few pictures of my golfing equipment .

To answer my own question, I selected my golf bag, more based on style at the time, and it was more an impulse purchase rather than an educated/researched purchase. After having for about two years I still think it is a pretty stylish bag. I use Callaway clubs- x-20 Irons, which I have heard mixed reviews and opinion about , but they perform quite well for me. Then again I have some natural golfing ability and am able to hit pretty straight shots regardless of what club I use.
DSCN3113.JPG
DSCN3108.JPG
DSCN3122.JPG
DSCN3118.JPG

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Nice sticks!!! Don't apologize about the X-20 irons. One of my best golfing buddies has thsoe and you couldn't pry them out of his hands. He's had them in his bag about 3 years and loves them.
OGIO bags are also well thought of and you see quite a few of them out there. One of my son-in-laws uses an OGIO carry bag.
My old eyes can't make out what that putter is.

OP
I

Illusionist

Sep 10, 2012
Nice sticks!!! Don't apologize about the X-20 irons. One of my best golfing buddies has thsoe and you couldn't pry them out of his hands. He's had them in his bag about 3 years and loves them.
OGIO bags are also well thought of and you see quite a few of them out there. One of my son-in-laws uses an OGIO carry bag.
My old eyes can't make out what that putter is.

Thank you limpalong, I appreciate the comments. Considering that 95 people have viewed this thread and yet you were the only one to comment. Does no one else have pictures of their equipment( I do for insurance purposes) or more likely no one really cares, which I understand.

Anyway , the putter is a Pinemeadows putter (which I received as an gift). If you are unfamiliar with pinemeadows golf company, it is a company which targets the beginning golfer niche,or people who enjoy golf you don't play a ton of golf which tend to be people who don't want to spend a lot of money on golf equipment. Their equipment may not have the prestige that the big name manufacturers have but it tends to be good for the price, from what I hear.

The other club that I have that is not a Callaway club is the 3 wood which is a Jack Nicklaus designed club. The driver is a Callaway X 460 Tour Driver, which is the only club that I actually spent money on.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I've posted pictures of my bag several times on this board in the past. I would've thrown them up here again but my desktop computer is in dire straits :(

glock35ipsc

Dec 5, 2011
My clubs are listed in my sig. I chose the Ogio bag because of the Woode top, I really like the way it organizes the clubs. The Sun Mountain buggy was a Christmas present to myself. :)
bag 1.jpg
bag 2.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I love the fireplace! And you already have the wedges, sweet!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I love the fireplace! And you already have the wedges, sweet!
The half mallet is the W/S putter too. Some people hate alignment marks... especially prominent ones, but they don't bother me cause I use em. I love both of my putters. The different shape and hosel styles give enough change to suit different moods. The fireplace is one of two things that sold us on our house.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The half mallet is the W/S putter too. Some people hate alignment marks... especially prominent ones, but they don't bother me cause I use em. I love both of my putters. The different shape and hosel styles give enough change to suit different moods. The fireplace is one of two things that sold us on our house.
How does that HD mallet feel? Does it have a heavy feel to it?

🔥 Latest posts