• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
DSC01712 (360x640).jpg
DSC01715 (360x640).jpg
DSC01713 (360x640).jpg

DSC01709 (414x640).jpg

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
It's still around, testing the XHP at the moment.
Just out of curiosity, do you have a gap you really need filled there? That's a lot of attention to that section of the bag. Is there a course you play where you need that second shot? Again, I ask because that's kind of how I just rebuilt my bag... picturing shots that i've had trouble with and trying to fill that need.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Just out of curiosity, do you have a gap you really need filled there? That's a lot of attention to that section of the bag. Is there a course you play where you need that second shot? Again, I ask because that's kind of how I just rebuilt my bag... picturing shots that i've had trouble with and trying to fill that need.

It's a club I will use off the tee, we have a 220 yard par three and I can't quite get the height that I want with the X Utility to land it softly enough. I realized that the Utility is really the same as a 2 iron, just a bit more forgiving, you get a flatter flight and lower launch than with a more traditional hybrid.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
How does that putter feel? I may have asked this, but I just got rid of a white ice like that because it felt to light!

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
How does that putter feel? I may have asked this, but I just got rid of a white ice like that because it felt to light!

Mine has some weight added down the shaft. I wish they would do heavier heads for shorter length putters like they do with the ProType series. I actually have a White Hot Pro and the ProType Black coming to test. If thinks go like I suspect, I will most likely end up with the ProType Black #9.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Mine has some weight added down the shaft. I wish they would do heavier heads for shorter length putters like they do with the ProType series. I actually have a White Hot Pro and the ProType Black coming to test. If thinks go like I suspect, I will most likely end up with the ProType Black #9.
Are those heads heavier?

My gamer putter now has a super heavy shaft (200g if I remember correctly) and that has helped offset the light head.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Are those heads heavier?

My gamer putter now has a super heavy shaft (200g if I remember correctly) and that has helped offset the light head.

The ProType putters have a 350 gram head for 33", 340 for 34", and 330 for 35". Most of the premium putters are built that way.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
woo hoo, sounds like a plan... might just see them all in action.. 1,2,3, iron TD TP, 4,5,6, MP29 , 7,8,9 Rocketballz, Clevland wedges, Nike putter, driver, Rocketballz 3 metal

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online