• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your golf equipment and bag

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
How come I can be -34 on a video game, but +10 on a simulator?! Oh well, maybe I just need to get use to the new irons. OH YEAH,! I built new irons and wedges. Mizuno MP29, and a new bag!.. .aaaaaand a new Scotty Cameron Select Fastback.
Love that bag and those irons!;)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'll need to move into a smaller bag, if the minimalist approach keeps working. I seem to be a better player with fewer decisions.

20180105_125051.jpg
You and jhmeg2 seem to agree on the putter

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Great looking bag Jerry. I was hitting that putter in the store the other day and it felt great. Almost bought it.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Almost as old as Limp!!!
Limp is only a few years older than me, I think!

I'll be competing with these irons next Monday at Dubsdread in Orlando at a Florida Hickory Golfers Assoc event. I'm borrowing a driver and FW since the PING is not legal for hickory play. The irons are:
mid-iron (4i)
mashie (6i)
mashie niblick (8i)
niblick (w)

They are short hitters tho. I learned today that the mashie niblick is about a 110 yard club and the niblick is about an 80 yard club. The mashie flies abut 130. The mid iron hits low runners in my hands off the ground, but I teed it up on a par 3 today and hit it in the air about 160 (into a pond that I didn't think I'd reach). :)

Razor thin soles pick it clean off the Florida tight fairways. The balls fly straight and bite pretty good for what are nearly smooth faces.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
He better be hitting an old "feathery" job like this.

s-l225.jpg

If he hits that with a driver it should look like a fox got in the hen house.

🔥 Latest posts