• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Eye 2, 2 putters, 2 hybrids, wedge

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
It's time to clean out the garage and sell the clubs I don't use anymore. PM me with questions, local pickup is fine in the Dallas area otherwise prices are listed as shipped.

Ping Eye 2: Asking $205 shipped
3-PW, missing 4 iron. Black dot original specs (lie/loft), ZZ lite shafts. Clubs are overall in great condition hardly any face wear, grooves are all deep, no gouges or major nicks. Recently regripped with brand new Winn G8 black grips except the 3 iron which has an original black and white Ping grip in good shape.

Taylor Made Rossa Sebring 3 Putter: $35 plus shipping
In overall good shape, was my gamer until I recently got a Scotty Cameron. Overall 7/10 shape, no major nicks/gouges, face insert is in good shape. Could use a new grip, the original is slightly faded and not tacky.

Macgregor M220 Putter: $30 shipped
Found this in my garage, not sure what it's worth but make an offer. In overall good shape 8/10 with original grip, might be a vintage model.

Nickent 4DX IW hybrid: $65 shipped or trade for other hybrid with R flex shaft.
23 degrees with UST SR3 stiff shaft. The shaft is too stiff for my swing speed but otherwise love the club. General sole wear as a gamer but no damage, includes a Nickent 3DX IW headcover.

Cleveland CG11 Black Pearl Wedge: $40 shipped
48 degree pitching wedge replacement, 2 dot in overall good condition. Grooves are still deep and sharp, original wedge flex shaft with new Winn G8 black grip. Couldn't get used to it after using wedges from my iron set with oversize heads.
P1000946.jpg
P1000951.jpg
P1000953.jpg
P1000957.jpg

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Price Drop!

$215 shipped on the Ping Eye 2's
$30 shipped for each putters
$60 shipped for each hybrid

Any interest?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
None by me, but your price for the irons is really high, and unlikely to sell if your really wanting to get rid of them. Not to mention, your missing a club as well.

Check out the PGA value guide, as most sales usually run around that price or so, more for newer items that are "hot" at the moment.

Best of luck selling- nice sticks there.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
last I checked the PGA resale not trade in price was 209 and mine are in great shape. I actually had em sold for 225 shipped but decided to keep them at the time. I appreciate your input and eye2s are the most searched item so i'd say it's hot

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
You can't pick the highest price on the resale, and go with it expecting them to blow out the doors. Your missing a friggin' club to boot..
Like I said.. best of luck. You posted these a few times and seemed frustrated at the lack of interest at the price before. I must live in a bubble, I never knew the eye2 were the most sought after clubs.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Most people don't even use a 3 or 4 iron. I actually picked up the set as 5-PW and bought the 3 iron seperately just to hit off the tee. I used a 3 and 4 hybrid the few times I played with these. I know these aren't high end or the latest technology but many people like to have a set of these as backup or if they're just getting back into the game, there's definitely a market.

If you're interested just shoot me a PM and make me an offer, no point in discussing.

xhilr8n

trees hate me.
Oct 3, 2008
have any more pics of the cg11? sole, shaft, grip etc.

also how set on 40$ shipped are ya?

jason

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
have any more pics of the cg11? sole, shaft, grip etc.

also how set on 40$ shipped are ya?

jason

Grip and shaft are in great condition, sole looks decent. Pretty set on 40 shipped as that's at least what it's going to take me to get a replacement PW.

ai40.photobucket.com_albums_e218_Eosphoto_Clubs_20for_20sale_P1000954.jpg

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
A3 hybrid is sold, everything else up for grabs.

Lowered Pings to 205 shipped

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Bump
185 shipped for the Pings!
50 shipped for both putters (must buy both)
55 shipped for hybrid

🔥 Latest posts