• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PING EYE 2+ 3-PW w/ project x 5.5 satin finish

zclements

Play to the middle!
Oct 9, 2007
I am selling a set of Ping Eye 2+ irons 3-PW. They all have the old satin finish project x shafts in 5.5 flex. I like these better than the flighted version. The irons are all standard black dots. All in great condition, I had them refinished about 4 months ago. Also put new golf pride grips on about 1 month ago.

I have a SW and LW to go with this set. The have the rifle wedge shafts in them. I can sell them with the set or seperately.

I am looking to get $350 for them plus shipping. The irons are refinished and the shafts were a $200 upgrade These are a great set of irons. Great forgiveness with the best shaft that you can possibly buy. I will make a deal if you want the wedges with them too.

You can email me at [email protected] with any offers or just post on here. email is easier.
pics here: Ping Eye 2+ 3-PW Project X 5.5 Satin Finish, Like New - eBay (item 260230506117 end time Apr-17-08 20:46:27 PDT)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm sure you will get some interest. But not without a price. If you want people to bid on your stuff, post it on eBay.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Since you have no price posted, let's negotiate.

I'll start at $1.00 per club, shipped.

Counter offer?

Seriously, rules have changed here. Post a price or your ad will get locked.

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
Official rules state that you must have a price.

i don't spend enough time in the classifieds - i saw the sticky about personal ads only and the general forum rules but haven't seen much else - got a link to these "official rules"?

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i don't spend enough time in the classifieds - i saw the sticky about personal ads only and the general forum rules but haven't seen much else - got a link to these "official rules"?

For some reason i cant find them, maybe they accidentally got deleted. But i know for sure that it is a rule that every listing much have a sale price.

5iron

Wait disregaurd what i wrote if anyone just read that about the pric. ( The edit button works wonders.)

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online