• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Eye 2 and ISI-K RestoMod

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
That damage waiver is like the fine print on the bottle that says Excedrin will kill you. PING does excellent work, but if you're worried, reshafting is pretty EZ at home or you can send them to me. ;)
I have shafted plenty of clubs in years past, but with Ping it tends to affect their resale unless it was done by Ping. Of course, in recent years Ping has kind of let go of the past. They used to take pride in building/replacing discontinued club lines, but now they seem more focused on pushing current lines.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I have shafted plenty of clubs in years past, but with Ping it tends to affect their resale unless it was done by Ping. Of course, in recent years Ping has kind of let go of the past. They used to take pride in building/replacing discontinued club lines, but now they seem more focused on pushing current lines.
Resale? Used Eye 2 irons sell for about the same, with almost any shaft in them. Most reshafted sets I have done are upgraded and still only pull about $100 to $125 retail or trade in, same as with ZZ Lite, KT, etc.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Resale? Used Eye 2 irons sell for about the same, with almost any shaft in them. Most reshafted sets I have done are upgraded and still only pull about $100 to $125 retail or trade in, same as with ZZ Lite, KT, etc.
Used to be $200 plus, guess the market changed a bit since the last time I looked. (Probably 10 years or so...;)). Maybe if I get motivated I will reshaft those puppies some day.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Not much value in the older Pings unless you go way back to the beginning.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.