• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping G10 9º with Diamana BB stiff

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I can't have WBL outdriving me, now. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

MIKE1218

No worries Jake.... :biglol:

Naw, I wouldn't be so mean as to say that to our beloved WBL. Besides, I don't know if he could handle the rejection.;)

MIKE1218

Sniff...sniff... :(

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
All this obsession with WBL and longer drives could partially be my fault. I did outdrive him the other day by 120 yds.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
All this obsession with WBL and longer drives could partially be my fault. I did outdrive him the other day by 120 yds.

You wont be outdriving anyone with a broken shoulder. I hear the back patting of one's self can lead to that.
icon12.gif

Seriously though I was a little surprised that you put that one on 9 at Pets like 50 yards past me. You and I are pretty evenly matched off the tee, but you put a lickin on that ball.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
WBL is letting me "demo" his old G10 w/the regular shaft. I had a practice session with the G10 and the 3w. Being a reg shaft I just toned it down a bit and took buttery swings. I love this G10. I can pound that Hibore out there, but as far as accuracy it really depends on the day. The Hibore lets you know it when you're swinging like a tard. The feel feedback with the G10 says "you love hitting me, don't ya?". With the Hibore, albeit I have hit the best drives of my life with it, leaves something to be desired. I can't place just what it is. My Hibore is going to take a giant steaming deuce on me now for speaking all this blasphomy, but while practicing today I hit this G10 so well. Not quite as far on average, but close. I hit like 20 balls with it and if I had drawn a 30yd diameter circle damn near every ball would've been in it. From 235 to 265 and not a single ball that would've been OB right or left.

Sorry bout jacking the thread, but I had to speak my mind on the G10. Good club.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Now demo one of those stiff flex 9º G10's at Ives and you'll be even more impressed. They would just fit your swing better and you'd get more roll. :)

Maybe since their demo's and about to be replaced by the G15 you could get a deal on one? :)

Just found that the Diamana BB shaft is a Ping Wrx upgrade of $200+ over the standard shaft options. And they had this on the rack with the other Ping G10's on sale for $250. I actually got a deal by accident.

My 'hoing skills (luck?) are improving.... :D

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Just found that the Diamana BB shaft is a Ping Wrx upgrade of $200+ over the standard shaft options. And they had this on the rack with the other Ping G10's on sale for $250. I actually got a deal by accident.

Right place at the right time.

Thats how I got my $70 Scotty...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Now demo one of those stiff flex 9º G10's at Ives and you'll be even more impressed. They would just fit your swing better and you'd get more roll. :)

Maybe since their demo's and about to be replaced by the G15 you could get a deal on one? :)

I'll just move up to the ladies tee's.:biglol:
Or i'll just start playing par 4's like par 5's.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.