• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Hoofer 3

liltiger47

Oct 4, 2005
Ive got a REALLY nice Ping Hoofer 3 for sale/trade. I want a different ping bag if you want to trade me, I am REALLY looking for an Orange Hoofer 2,3 or Extreme, I ADD$$$$$$!!! My bag is Black/White/Red, REALLY nice looking bag, there is ABSOLUTELY NNNOOO RIPS OR TEARS!!! NO DIRT OR DUST!!! AND IT COMES WITH THE RAIN HOOD!!! PLEASE give me some offers, email me at [email protected] for more info and pics, or just post here! Thanks, Danny
:smilie_pi​

OP
L

liltiger47

Oct 4, 2005
I was thinking like $100 OBO because they are still $150 in stores, and the ONLY thing wrong with this one is that the right stand is bent like a TINY TINY little bit, hardly noticeable. I do have paypal, email me for more pictures and to give me your best offer, just offer up, the least i can say is no.
100_1634.JPG
100_1635.JPG

OP
L

liltiger47

Oct 4, 2005
SORRY about how big they are, i cant figure out how to resize them, if you will email me with your email address, I can send you some smaller ones!

OP
L

liltiger47

Oct 4, 2005
LOWERED PRICE!!!!!!!!!! $80 SHIPPED
Up
UP Up
Up Up Up
Up Up Up Up

🔥 Latest posts