• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping i3 Blade 2-PW

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
As promised in my other post, here they are. They are in freakin awesome shape considering they are 14 or so years old. The grips are mismatched but thats an easy fix. Faces are perfect, soles are awesome. Shafts are in good shape. I'm half tempted to hang on to these just because and may since I doubt I'll get any takers here. But I like to give everybody a shot...

$185 shipped in the US, Im willing to ship overseas and we can work a deal.

Ping i3 Blade White Dot 2 PW w JZ Stiff Shafts | eBay

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
White dot is 3* up btw.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I've always heard that you can only bend pings a degree either way. Any more than that and they will snap. Am I misinformed???

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've always heard that you can only bend pings a degree either way. Any more than that and they will snap. Am I misinformed???
Some models have more room for bending than others. I believe the becu's are not all that bendable. If you send them to ping, tell them what you want. When they get them they call and let you know if they can do it. I think it really depends on the model.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Some models have more room for bending than others. I believe the becu's are not all that bendable. If you send them to ping, tell them what you want. When they get them they call and let you know if they can do it. I think it really depends on the model.
Gotcha, I'll think on it.

Members online

No members online now.