• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping I3 O-Size 3-UW Blue Dot

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Up for sale is a set of blue dot Ping I3 O-size irons. This set includes the 3-PW, plus a UW. The grips are brand new Lamkin Crosslines and the shafts are stiff Cushin shafts. Overall in fantastic shape. Looking to get $275 OBO + shipping. I can provide Ebay feedback (260+ and 100%).
IMG_2918 (Small).JPG
IMG_2921 (Small).JPG
IMG_2922 (Small).JPG
IMG_2923 (Small).JPG

OP
B

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Just curious, is my price too high on these? They'll be going to Ebay after the weekend.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Not sure on your price, but check ebay and the PGA Tour value guide if you want an idea of what these clubs are going for.

OP
B

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Hmm, I always thought the blue dot was one of the more desireable colors. Oh well, guess I'll see what Ebay brings. I have a couple locals interested as well. I would hold onto these, but I don't need 3 sets of irons and I doubt I'll ever sell my Eye 2s.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Not sure, but I think so.

My only reason for saying is, and this is in no way certain or educated, but would assume that people would prefer black dot, given its neutrality.

fuzzyjr

Oct 17, 2007
you can bend them up to 4 degree's. So if your a green dot and you find a good deal on a set of blue dots you can bend them the extra 1.5 degrees or whatever it is. vice versa on the downright bend too.

🔥 Latest posts