• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Rapture V2...

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Anybody hit the V2 Rapture? I had a V1 briefly and it was a beast (but fell apart within a week). I've heard good things about the V2's ballspeed. I've been offered a swap deal which would get me a 9.5 degree WRX'd V2 fitted with a BlueBoard 63 x-stiff. It's a driver I wouldn't mind trying anybody have any experiance with it?

gorillagoochgolf

Gorilla Gooch Golf
Dec 16, 2009
Angel Cabrera actually plays the I-15. He use to hit the V2 but he's switched. I personally think the V-2 is a better club but its all personal preference. Check out this link that a buddy of mine sent me...it's awesome. The things companies will go through to knockoff clubs... Raptor zi 15....not bd for $59.99 if youre looking to just get started i guess.

http://thegolfcoastonline.com/Raptor_driver_z15.asp

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Gorilla GOuch Golf? THat's the worst name I've heard in my entire life. WHo would want to buy a knock off like that? IF you're going to spam at least try to spam with decent merchandise Mr. Mao Tse Tung....

By the way I really encourage all of you to visit that site. It has by far the worst looking knock-offs I've seen in my golfing life. It really makes your day bursting on laughs hehehehe

🔥 Latest posts