• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping, Titleist For Sale

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Ping Isopur2 Anser4i - 35" - 8 of 10 condition, only played with for one season......been in the closet resting!! $35 +shipping

Ping G5 10.5* - NV65 S - 10 of 10, this thing has only hit 5 balls. $160 +shipping

Titleist Prototype SW - 5615 Ported with brand new Golf Pride Cord Grip - 8 of 10 condition. This thing is a monster from the sand just has to much bounce for me. Would be a great club to have ground. $45 +shipping

Titleist 975f Pro Trajectory 16.5* - Titleist R shaft - 6 of 10 condition, I bought this used, paint is beat up but she still flies very well. $25 +shipping

Pics to follow
Jason

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Ping Pictures
Putter Small 1.JPG
Putter Small 3.JPG
Driver Small.JPG

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
That Ping driver is tempting. I had a G2 8.5° for a while that was a monster, just too low launching. 10.5° should be just about right.

Good deal on a great driver here, folks!!!! Paging Warbirdlover!!!!!!!!!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey SC, is there any possibility of me just getting the headcover from the 975? I love that headcover:p i had one, but it was stolen along with my old 980F....:(

Think we could work somethin out? I could possibly trade you a 980F headcover for it?:)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I'd be intrested in the wedge if IG is over there in the states any time soon & be willing to bring it over for me (for a sleeve of Pro V's) as the postage would be a killer.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That Ping driver is tempting. I had a G2 8.5° for a while that was a monster, just too low launching. 10.5° should be just about right.

Good deal on a great driver here, folks!!!! Paging Warbirdlover!!!!!!!!!

SiberianDVM

If that was a Rapture I'd be all over it!! :D

🔥 Latest posts