• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Piper lol

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i was thumbing through the equipment review forum, and i found this nugget

Agree MCD. Im not a big TM fan, my irons are nice, but I want over to CG1 black pearls to get rid of the last of the TM.

I had an r7 for awhile, but sold that off to tmag for emotional purposes:p, Now im completely back to Titleist after selling that cally to jeff.

You gotta move away from the MWT Jeff, im glad i could help start that movement.:D

i wish i had $5 for every time that a ST'er was in denial about their clubs.. lol

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Not only did you Stop a movement, you killed it.

I freakin love my FT-3.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
After the way my FT-3 performed yesterday I am seriously considering dumping the Burner.

I would do it before TM released the Burner Tour and that club becomes worth $74 at Ez's local shop.

It's not an if, but when.

R35

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey, well the irons are still in yes, but the spider is out, and the hfs would be just as good without weights in it, i dont consider it a MWT club:laugh:.

I would still love CG1s, but am thinking seriously towards S58s hopefully before the BC Amateur this year. Rock, im getting funds up slowly, once I can get at least halfway there im guna give your buddy a call and see if he still has those irons and try and get my dad in on the deal:).

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Awesome, I could have them waiting for me at home instead of bringing two sets of irons onto the plane again in my one travel case:laugh:. Got slammed on overweight baggage that trip:p.

I would be stupid not to go to them, I hit them a little further, higher, and theyre so much easier to hit than my TP combos, but dont miss out on any of the benefits of having players irons (the look, able to move the ball with ease, able to knock it down).

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.