• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Play the ball as it lies question

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Guy was obviously picked on heavily as a child. Funny thing is he is the one who hyjacked this whole thread and sent it down a negative path in the first place and continues to do so. Get a life clown. Everybody else moved on a day ago and here he is trying deperately to get it going negative again.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Guy was obviously picked on heavily as a child. Funny thing is he is the one who hyjacked this whole thread and sent it down a negative path in the first place and continues to do so. Get a life clown. Everybody else moved on a day ago and here he is trying deperately to get it going negative again.

Calling names now? Honestly?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Hijacked? I simply responded to your comment. Let me refresh your memory.

Like I said early in this thread if you move your ball even a single time and it is not within the rules of golf your score is completely meaningless. Don't come back to me and tell me you shot whatever and you were moving the ball.

I will keep that in mind the next time I give any consideration to the fact of how meaningful you find my score. I will further try and restrain myself from trying to tell you my score to gain your approval. It has always been a top priority of mine to gain your approval :laugh:

Just couldn't resist I guess, and had to break down in responding to anything you have said since coming to this forum.
How is that any more hijacking the thread than assuming anyone cares what you think about how they shot? That was the very nature of the direction of the thread at the time of the comment, and was in direct response to you comment, and what I stated earlier. Moving the ball had nothing to do with vanity, you were the one that thought in those measures. It needed to be stated that you were wrong that anyone cared what you thought about our scores in relation to moving the ball away from rocks.

So let's see, we are "Personally attacking" you, you have already "Moved On", and now it was all a miguided threadjack on my part. What's next?

Further, I don't think everyone else has necessarilly "moved on", they are more likely just waiting in patience for a bit of support to you comments. For which you have failed miserably and now in the essence of your most recent post, want to make it an issue of "Threadjacking", as to why you should not be forced to support your comments. Which could be a week from now, or more likely never.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Now, that is about the 10th shot he tried to fire over the bow as a matter of insult, has got to be eating him up that I am not going that direction, but instead just asking for support for his comment. To which he will provide none.

Cupcake was my favorite, I think he likes me. :laugh:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Now, that is about the 10th shot he tried to fire over the bow as a matter of insult, has got to be eating him up that I am not going that direction, but instead just asking for support for his comment. To which he will provide none.

Cupcake was my favorite, I think he likes me. :laugh:
I think cupcake fits you quite nicely pa...

three puttz

Mar 30, 2009

I'm baffled to be completely honest... how is he still able to post on here??? What exactly does one need to do to get banned???

Truly, look through a random sample of his posts from any timeframe - they're all the same... All he does is get himself involved in this nonsense time after time after time. The icing on the cake is when he accuses someone else of being negative or insulting :faintthud

+1 on everything Pa has already pointed out, but alas - the fish will never see the light...

Like Ron White says "You can't fix..." (we all know the rest)

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I will admit.. I'm laughing.. Like I needed any other confirmation that fisher was from NJ..

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I think cupcake fits you quite nicely pa...
Yeah, "Buttercup" was pretty good to, although I didn't know if he was refering to the flower or baked good. Cupcake was the ticket because I assumed he admired me because he was jealous of the fact that even after you get through my sweet outter shell, you at least manage to find something of substance. :)

So it was definately a compliment in my book

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
If you have such a personal problem with my why don't you take to email. No need to continually hyjack the original poster's thread with your venom against me. You don't like me, I get it. I don't care. Life goes on.

three puttz

Mar 30, 2009
If you have such a personal problem with my why don't you take to email. No need to continually hyjack the original poster's thread with your venom against me. You don't like me, I get it. I don't care. Life goes on.

You didn't quote anyone, but I'll assume you're referring to me...

Why have I posted the things I have?? I honestly feel like the forum would be better off without you - I've got a feeling I'm not alone in that either :)

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
You didn't quote anyone, but I'll assume you're referring to me...

Why have I posted the things I have?? I honestly feel like the forum would be better off without you - I've got a feeling I'm not alone in that either :)

What's that old saying about assuming......:beach3:

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
I won't be posting again in this thread. If any of you have a personal problem with me get over it or take it to email.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I wonder if we could talk Sling into running the entire contents of the forum through this thread? Or maybe only post in this thread from now on. :laugh:

Reminds me of the idea behind why they created the old South Park Episode about Barbara Streisand. :D

🔥 Latest posts