• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Played with some Heartless Bastids

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Went out with a couple of 30 something, single digit, jock wearing, coaches from school today. They dragged my fat old man a$$ back to the tips. Not the "normal" bull tees, but all the way back to the black tees that nobody ever plays.:(

They shot 74 and 78...I shot 98! I'd hit career drives and you could still build a Super WalMart between our drives. They're actually pretty decent guys, but the bastids were laying side bets on where my 3rd (or 4th) shots would land on the green.

I will get revenge! I don't know where, or how, or when...but someday I will have retribution....and it will be sweet.:D

74 thing

Sep 4, 2008
Next time you play tell them you need 25 strokes. You will get your revenge at the 19th hole when they have to pay up.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Every housewife deserves a good f***ing once in a while, wirehair! :D

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
my golf "friends" did that to me one day. i was having a bad day getting off the Tee box. I was hitting everything Right. So we are on the tee box and i hear them wispering about something so i use my great ease dropping skills and hear that one had made a 5 dollar bet that my tee shot was headed right... i told myself ill fix that Fu%ker.. so i am as far left as i could and belted on right down the throat. I turn look at him a say "Now pay up Bit*h"

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
yea, definitly kneecap them with a wedge next time you see them.

A buddy of mine did the same thing. I had no idea he and his friends were that good (hadn't played with him for 2 or 3 years). Anyways, they shot like 75, 79, 79 and I shot 96 aswell.... I kneecaped all three of them a week later.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.