• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Playing here today...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Looks good. How did it go???

A storm rolled in and turned the temp down to about 45* with a steady rain. We took a raincheck to play the back 9 on a nicer day. That course is definitely tough, very tight-fun even with the crappy weather.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Looks like a great course. Are you near VTdivot? I wouldn't mind coming up that way to play this summer if we could all get together. I'd prob. have to bring my GF though and find something for her to do durning the golf time. That course looks beautiful, definitely need to get up that way for a weekend.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Killington is about 2 hours south of me. I have never played GMN and from what I've heard I prolly should stay away from there especially with how I am hitting it LOL

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Killington is about 2 hours south of me. I have never played GMN and from what I've heard I prolly should stay away from there especially with how I am hitting it LOL

The course is awesome, in the summer the greens get to about 12 on the stimp-fast. The course is tight but not long, leave your driver in the bag.

Members online