• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Playing the lottery.

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I know very little ebonics, I may need a translation.:)
I think he just said:

"Your Mama's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant and they hand her a menu, she says yes!"

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Okay, I buy $5 on Wednesday and $5 on Saturday. That's $10/week. 52 weeks/yr. Probably miss a couple so, for easy math, 50 weeks @$10/week is $500/year. Let's say I play 10 years and, in that time, finally hit a $10,000 payout. 10 years @$500/year is $5,000. That would double my money. Can't do that in 10 years putting $500/week in the bank! And, if I were to hit a real jackpot....

Many say if you were to bank the $10/week you would be far better off. Certainly! If you had the ability to put $10/week of your "allowance" into an interest bearing account... and you weren't older than dirt, like I am... maybe. Most... at least most on this forum would find a new driver or a new putter or a new set of irons and there goes that "retirement" fund you're building at the blinding rate of $10/week! Shoot! At $500/year, I can't even afford to look at WBL's driver collection... let alone buy a new one!!

Will I ever win the Powerball?? Mathmatically... heck no!!! Will I keep trying?? You better believe it! Don't smoke... Don't drink... Wife of 42 years won't let me chase the young ladies anymore... Content with current bag set up (golf and wife)... Gotta have at least one vice! And, when I do hit it big.....????? I'm going to drive right down to the gas station and be able to fill up my Silverado... clear to the top, again!!! (At least one time!)

Stopped for fuel this past week. Went in and asked for $5 worth of gas. Clerk farted and handed me a receipt!!!!

🔥 Latest posts