• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

please explain something to me

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
:biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol:

Sorry, I just had to. I've shot sub 40 9s three times in my life. The first time it was on a back 9 and I carded an 81 (lowest ever round at the time). The second time I did it it was again on a back 9 and I carded a 78 (my personal best). The third time was the first on a front 9 and I completed imploded on the back, I barely broke the century mark that day (I'm not exagerating either).

That's the beauty of this game though; woulda, coulda, shoulda... Of course, now that you know it is in you, you're in for a real treat. A lifetime of a frustration as you attempt to put two of those 9s together. ;)

Seriously though, I've been at this place for about nine months now and it is both the best golf I've ever played and the most frustrating at the same time. Keep it going and good luck!
all I had to do was shoot a 45 on the back.....I could have done that ;)

SvenNZ

Happily Addicted
Apr 1, 2009
The fact that your daughter was along for the ride meant no pressure, if you can relicate that feeling and bottle it I'll order a lifetime supply. Take heart from the fact that you know can do it - confidence breeds success.

I find when I'm on target for a great round and start focussing on my card I lose it. A couple of weeks ago my playing partner kindly pointed out the I was 2 over after 15, I dropped 5 shots on the next 3 holes.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Yup! Just last week I played 9 holes at a public course(a decently easy one at that). We were having a friendly competition and he beat me by 2 strokes...I shot a 46........

I then decided to go play the Private course I work at that is extremely hard, the rule of thumb there is, add 10 strokes to your normal score and that's what you shoot at Old Hickory.

Well, I played 9 holes and shot a 39. Of course No one was around to witness it, but my putting was lights out, on MUCH faster greens as well!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.