• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please.. Spring hurry up before I'm broke!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I seriously.. can't stop buying golf crap.

I just can't!! It's friggin' insane and I know it is.. I've bought everything from iron sets, to drivers, to headcovers, and grips, and more balls...I just bought another set of wedges... really contemplating another set of irons... Had a putter show up today... Had new shoes show up yesterday, have some new clothes showing up sometime this week or next..

This winter is going to be long. I need to get back to shooting so I'll spend my money on other crap.. I'll have 4 bags by the time this winter is over, and still be a hack!!

TimL

Master Lurker
Jul 29, 2008
I seriously.. can't stop buying golf crap.

I just can't!! It's friggin' insane and I know it is.. I've bought everything from iron sets, to drivers, to headcovers, and grips, and more balls...I just bought another set of wedges... really contemplating another set of irons... Had a putter show up today... Had new shoes show up yesterday, have some new clothes showing up sometime this week or next..

This winter is going to be long. I need to get back to shooting so I'll spend my money on other crap.. I'll have 4 bags by the time this winter is over, and still be a hack!!
You must not be married. And since I am, I'll gladly accept those Smoke MB's when you do buy another set of irons.

Was it you who ended up with that (über cheap) Wishon set in the classifieds? Missed them by that much... :cool:

Remember, it's better to give than to receive. :emot-angel:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I can understand how you are feeling. I'm kind of catching the symptoms as well. I've spent more money in the last 60 days on golfing stuff than I have had on any hobby / sport in my life :D

TimL

Master Lurker
Jul 29, 2008
I can understand how you are feeling. I'm kind of catching the symptoms as well. I've spent more money in the last 60 days on golfing stuff than I have had on any hobby / sport in my life :D
I've replaced just about everything in the last year and should be *ahem* done for a while. Just need to break in some new shoes over the winter. It's even too cold for the range. :faintthud:

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm "married" but I lack the hardware and the paper work. I've lived with her for a few years, and I've "trained" her well enough that I don't get any lip service when the mailman backs his truck up and unloads at the front door. :)

I'm off tomorrow, and I'm afraid I'm going to find myself at the golf store in the afternoon... Something tells me I need shoe trees, for all the new shoes I've bought, and that I need some long sleeve polos, since they are 20% off... Of course, I'll probably end up picking up another dozen of balls that I don't need, as well as a few grips, that I won't use for another year, and then it's possible if I find my way to the used club section, that I will find the other SeeMore M1 putter I hid last week in there still, and will have to buy it..

I need to have my wallet stolen.

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Oh, and it wasn't me that nabbed those Wishon irons. I was *this* close to getting those, as it was a deal!!

juniortodd46

Never Satisfied
Apr 19, 2008
I'm in the same boat, I've went through 3 sets of irons and 5 drivers and don't even think I hit them more than once. I've got a collection of under armour polos for the summer, and picked up some shoes I've worn twice. Got six dozen titleists sitting in a box ready for whenever I do play again.

TimL

Master Lurker
Jul 29, 2008
I'm "married" but I lack the hardware and the paper work. I've lived with her for a few years, and I've "trained" her well enough that I don't get any lip service when the mailman backs his truck up and unloads at the front door. :)

I'm off tomorrow, and I'm afraid I'm going to find myself at the golf store in the afternoon... Something tells me I need shoe trees, for all the new shoes I've bought, and that I need some long sleeve polos, since they are 20% off... Of course, I'll probably end up picking up another dozen of balls that I don't need, as well as a few grips, that I won't use for another year, and then it's possible if I find my way to the used club section, that I will find the other SeeMore M1 putter I hid last week in there still, and will have to buy it..

I need to have my wallet stolen.

Hahahaha, it truly is an illness. Thankfully I'm working too much to actually hit a golf store. :wow:

🔥 Latest posts