• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Politics

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Picked up NHL 07 for the PSP today, finally a good hockey game for the PSP. Even has a Capital on the front for those die-hard Washington fans. I'll give you 1 guess who it is. ;)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Jeff,

You're working in a hospital playing video games? Oh!!!! You're visiting your family members.. Sorry about that.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hahaha WBL, I have a couple friends who work in the hospital though, so I get to get the nitty gritty about what nurses to watch out for.

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
A Nurse

>>>so I get to get the nitty gritty about what nurses to watch out for.>>>>

Playing video games in the hospital, visiting family members and watching out for the nurses?! My, I should become a nurse!!! ;):)

I must admit the last time I was at hospital I didn't pay too much attention to the video games...I was too busy drooling over the guy who was examining me! Erm, tall, dark and handsome, it should be a crime to have dishy guys examining females, it made me blush! *tuts* It was far better than playing Nintendo or space invaders though, I can assure you. Oh no, does that mean that they're going to start discriminating against nice looking people from joining the medical profession just in case the patients start drooling?! ;):)

I suppose it makes it nice and fair though, can't have you guys drooling over the nurses all of the time! :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Oh no, I'm a pretty good lookin fella so it's all good.

For hot nurses I met one, old high school friend. Good times.

As far as playing games, two visitors allowed and I wasn't one of them too often. I mostly went to be there for my mum. I was a visitor though, even if I would have traded the world to be there instead of my grandma. I've been to the hospital lots of times(used to motorcycle race), and I would have rather it been me.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online